Harrison Beck video

I realize that this was a highlight film, and that there are all sorts of reasons a kid may not pan out, but my God! Did anyone notice how many times he hit the receiver in stride? I mean, didn't even have to adjust in the slightest. And he did it on long fly patterns down the sideline! That's a gift - you can refine it, but you can't teach it to just anyone.

It's great we have these video's and the players look good. But I would urge my fellow fans to keep their feet planted on the ground. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves :)

Way to bring us down former fan I mean Dave H. Why would Steve Spurrier go after him so hard knowing he had committed to us. :wacko:

It's great we have these video's and the players look good. But I would urge my fellow fans to keep their feet planted on the ground. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves :)

Way to bring us down former fan I mean Dave H. Why would Steve Spurrier go after him so hard knowing he had committed to us. :wacko:

FormerFan's reply would have been more like:

"He isn't that good. He will probably flop like all the other Callahan recruits."

I never said anything about Beck or his abilities. He looks to be an outstanding player and I bet he will be.

Forgive me for trying to suggest that we not get our hopes ridiculously high in MAY. :thumbs

You know what, never mind, don't forgive me. You want your 1 post back? Will that make you happy? You need to get off my back.