A sad day in T_O_B's life

I made a New Years Resolution to loose a couple pounds and get back into an exercise routine. The fitness center I joined is one of those 24/7 places w/o locker rooms so you just go in and work out. Today I went in and just took off my sweats up front where the cubicals are and fliplantly said to the two young ladies who were close that I hoped they didn't mind if I dropped trou in front of them. They just laughed and I don't think my manhood will ever be the same.

Boo-Hoo.

T_O_B

I made a New Years Resolution to loose a couple pounds and get back into an exercise routine. The fitness center I joined is one of those 24/7 places w/o locker rooms so you just go in and work out. Today I went in and just took off my sweats up front where the cubicals are and fliplantly said to the two young ladies who were close that I hoped they didn't mind if I dropped trou in front of them. They just laughed and I don't think my manhood will ever be the same.

Boo-Hoo.

T_O_B

:restore:woo:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Maybe one told the other a funny joke just before you asked...

That's it... pure coincidence.

Glass is half full, my friend.

:yeah

You made them laugh....now you keep the laughter going. Next thing you know you've got two new work out partners!! :thumbs

Boo-Hoo.

T_O_B

What are ya, T.O....A Late Bloomer?

Seems like I was 28 when I first realized I was "Invisible to teenage girls"...

I was in my early thirties when I got my first "Ewwww GROSS".

I was at the Basketball/Tennis court next to my first house out here trying to show my dog how I used to be able to slam dunk when these teenagers? talked me into a pickup game.

I thought, "Why not"? I was about due for my 1st heart attack and I'd already lived twice as long as I'd planned.

It was 3 on 3 and their best player was killing us...SHE was hitting everything she put up so the kid that was guarding her asked if I'd take her.

They were talking more trash than the kids from Southpark..I think the girl even told the guy that had been guarding her that he dribbled like he f*cked...I almost blushed.

Anyway..I was guarding her like my normal linebacker self but without putting my hand on her butt cause..I just didn't want to feel like a perv...

She kept bumping my crotch with the back of her front, and I said, "Time out!".."You keep rubbing up against me like that, I won't be able to dribble..."

Then came the "Ewww Gross" and then..the dry heaves..

She put up a few airballs after that...but man..Was I crushed.

Boo-Hoo.

T_O_B

What are ya, T.O....A Late Bloomer?

Seems like I was 28 when I first realized I was "Invisible to teenage girls"...

I was in my early thirties when I got my first "Ewwww GROSS".

I was at the Basketball/Tennis court next to my first house out here trying to show my dog how I used to be able to slam dunk when these teenagers? talked me into a pickup game.

I thought, "Why not"? I was about due for my 1st heart attack and I'd already lived twice as long as I'd planned.

It was 3 on 3 and their best player was killing us...SHE was hitting everything she put up so the kid that was guarding her asked if I'd take her.

They were talking more trash than the kids from Southpark..I think the girl even told the guy that had been guarding her that he dribbled like he f*cked...I almost blushed.

Anyway..I was guarding her like my normal linebacker self but without putting my hand on her butt cause..I just didn't want to feel like a perv...

She kept bumping my crotch with the back of her front, and I said, "Time out!".."You keep rubbing up against me like that, I won't be able to dribble..."

Then came the "Ewww Gross" and then..the dry heaves..

She put up a few airballs after that...but man..Was I crushed.

Oh well she airballed some shots after that :dunno