SPRING GAME

jjamuss

I want to talk about the madman they call Ricky Henry...

Given the reports on how this kid practices and plays, I am so excited to get to see him get some reps. My only concern is if the coaches go with a soft game again this year. I hope now things are getting settled, etc. that the coaches will crank it up a little. I know this was reported on huskerextra, but it got me thinking about Henry and his tendency to be a 'baaad' man! Certainly dont want anyone to get hurt, but a few reps at full speed will do the kids a world of good and serve as a battle test to see who is really the man.

K... shred me. <_<

After hearing Ricky Henry described and hyped up I am kind of picturing this half man half Gorilla thing out there that is hungry for pancakes. Kind of like that thing in the movie 300 that they have to unchain every battle. That is just what comes to mind.

Another OL I have to hype up is Javario Burkes... I played basketball against him on campus once and he can touch the top of the box on the backboard. he nearly hit his elbow on the rim. My jaw dropped when i saw a 300+ pound man do this. I didn't know that sort of thing was possible.

I went to a game at Omaha Burke a few years back and saw this kid play, and he was ridiculous even then. He was relentless and a borderline crazy man. He should do well these next to years.

I am excited to see how he does... I also think DJ Jones will do well this year. Gotta show love for the instate talent! :clap