LB Jewone Snow

Player: Jewone Snow

Hometown: Canton, OH

Position: LB

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 237 lbs.

40 time: 4.7

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Cincinnati, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan State, Purdue, West Virginia

Favorites: Purdue, West Virginia

COMMITTED TO WEST VIRGINIA

Rivals: :star:star:star

Scout: :star:star

ESPN

All-Ohio Division I First-team selection as a junior

Rivals: 6'3'' 237 lbs. Scout: 5'11'' 157 lbs. ESPN: 6'1'' 225 lbs.

It will be interesting to see if Bo can establish any type of pipeline to Ohio(Marlowe had jack for offers, doesn't count). Thus far we haven't seen it but maybe with more succcess on the field we can get something going. I know we were in on that big OT last class before the buckeyes joined the fray.

It will be interesting to see if Bo can establish any type of pipeline to Ohio(Marlowe had jack for offers, doesn't count). Thus far we haven't seen it but maybe with more succcess on the field we can get something going. I know we were in on that big OT last class before the buckeyes joined the fray.

I get the feeling he is most known in the northeast around Youngstown area as he gets back there quite often, but the rest of the state probably just remembers him as the DC from the LSU-OSU NC game a few years ago despite his Ohio State background.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I get the feeling he is most known in the northeast around Youngstown area as he gets back there quite often, but the rest of the state probably just remembers him as the DC from the LSU-OSU NC game a few years ago despite his Ohio State background.

That is what I figured. Bo grew-up and played there, but that's old news to a 17yr old, he didn't coach there and til now didn't recruit there. Dantonio won a championship there as a DC(granted it was the luckiest team EVER) and Cinci is an improving program that just took the Big East. Even the top guys the buckeyes pass on will still hard to get. Maybe when we become a top program again we can go into Ohio and pull but right now I don't see it.

• 2 months later...

Three-star inside linebacker Jewone Snow (Canton, Ohio/McKinley) updated ESPN affiliate Web site Eersports.com on the current status of his recruitment.

"I only have one official visit so far, to Purdue on the 26th. I know I'll visit West Virginia for sure but I don't know where else," said Snow.

Michigan State, Illinois, Penn State, Pitt and Indiana will be competing for his other three official visit dates.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...