Why does everyone want Green to start?

carlfense

In response to the poster above this...I have been wondering if we shall see the learning curve on the offensive side become smaller (if thats the correct direction for a curve??) because it seems like we have better teachers on the coaching staff then when the Evil Empire was running our Cornhuskers. Just something I have been thinking about.

Oh, and it sounds like the Juco WR we signed this class is pretty dang fast and pretty good size. So hopefully we will have a game-changer at the WR position this year to replace Swift...who doesn't get enough credit in my opinion. Just another thought and I know that I drink the :koolaid2: and it tastes great.

I've been hoping he starts, because that is really the only way he would get 4 full years of starting QB. I really want to build a team around a stable quarterback. Obviously if he doesn't perform than they will have to do something else, but I would love to see him be "the one". Wishful, yes. Possible....maybe.