What style of uniform pants should Nebraska wear?

Nebraska Game Pants  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If I hear one more remark about black uniforms, I think I will go postal.

Screw Duke for starting that crap. Black uniform, blackouts etc. BS.

The only thing I want to se is Blackshirts swarming. Blackshirtss, but only as a nickname.

Leave the black to Texas Tech, Duke and Zavier.

Let's stick with what we have become accustomed to. Tradition never goes out of style.

It's funny how people called for Blackouts and all sorts of B.S. during the Callahan era. Just goes to show how ridiculous the program became and how hard the fans wanted to show off. We created any sort of "color" out people. We're Nebraska. People looked at our Sea of Red, saw how awesome it looked, and started hyping up the media by getting their fan base diluted with the idea wearing a certain color means you are better than the other team. Again, we're Nebraska, we do RED OUTS or nothing else.

BTW, I believe it is Xavier :clap

I thought that this was a football message board, not Fashion on Parade. How about a separate section with threads on how to accessorize your game day ensomble, what type of doilies to use in your mancave and a special section from Miss Manners?

This is a football message board and it is the off season. Anything relating to the Huskers goes on this forum broski.

How about a little stripe of red glitter on the pants? Now THAT would look sweet. It would also make us more visible at night. Kinda like putting a reflector on your bike. Now, if I can figure out a way to translate the baseball card in the spokes into football pants........

Corduroys?

The red road pants are beautiful. Never get rid of those. Our uniforms are basically perfect right now.

Exactamundo! :woo

Although I wonder if we could get the NCAA to approve one of those green 'no hit' practice jerseys for our starting QB...just till we get a little more depth.

How about a little stripe of red glitter on the pants? Now THAT would look sweet. It would also make us more visible at night. Kinda like putting a reflector on your bike. Now, if I can figure out a way to translate the baseball card in the spokes into football pants........

Corduroys?

Now that's funny! But, seriously, imagine the alligator arms on the opposition's receivers as the NU safetys move in for the big hit - zzzzzip.... zzzzzip... zzzzzip....zzzzip....zzzzip...zzzip. Either that or they could all carry a container of tic-tacs in their pants. I'll spare you the sound effect on that one.