Thanks for asking ninersgirl, she's feeling okay, but we are both nervous as hell. It's like things are piling up on us now and we are treading water and not getting ahead. Her grandmother isn't doing well and that just happened on Sunday. Just received two seperate doctor bills in the mail on Friday that add up to about $1,900, Explorer needs worked on $1,400, need to buy baby furniture $1,600. My head is spinning, but I'm trying to stay as calm as possible so she'll remain calm. She's feeling the babies more and more everyday though and she has really felt them in the last week kicking her. It'll be worth it when all is said and done, but whew am I beat! :ahhhhhhhh

No Ar,

I just look like I'm having twins. :)

Glad to hear BRI sorry for the financial stuff. Maybe Obama can pull some strings. Or you could contact the Octomom out here and find out how you have 14 children and live in La Habra without any job. ???

My prayers are with you BRI

GBR

I'M happy for you both and yes it will seem like there are a herd of elephants flying over your head but it is all worth it I guarantee it. One thing to do is to start a systematic program of investing for their college education. C-Bear's first year at Nebraska has been expensive, more than worth it, but expensive. Give the wife lots of lovin BRI, she will occasionly need it and of course this is all your fault. :)

God bless.

T_O_B

Thanks T.O.,

I'm starting the process now of finding a child care provider and I can tell it's going to be a pain to nail one down. Most are going to have a hard time taking twins on anyways, but I want them to know that if they hurt my children then I hurt them in return. ;)

We were lucky with my boy, a neighborhood lady did day care. She had a daughter his age and there were three other children there who were the same age too. They all grew up to be good kids if you can call 28-29 year olds kids. My daughter went to Montessouri and then to Citi-Bank day care. She has turned out pretty good too. You bring them up and some times just pray that you taught them the right things to do and that they make the right decisions. Only time either of them ran afoul of the law was about 3 years ago when C-Bear and a friend of hers got caught filling a friends car with baloons. It was after curfew and the officer was nice enough to give them a ride home. A good laugh was had by all concerned.

T_O_B