Who Will Make The Biggest Impact?

Who will have the biggest impact this year?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's hard not to focus on the offense, and especially QB, since last year was so bad. I think Zac will make the biggest impact, and I think his impact will be to both sides of the ball. He's not going to make as many mistakes (hopefully!) so our defense will not have their backs to the wall like they did so many times last year. However, I'm not counting Harrison out either, because if he has the offense down at all and can grasp the speed of the college game in a hurry, he could beat Zac out. I think the chances are pretty low on that happening but you never know.

I think everyones going to focus on the Offense, but I expect and hope the defense will perform better.  Octavian is going to blow the doors off, but we need to have the emotional leader.  I hope Steve can do that.

Disagree. On D I think that Bowman will have the most impact, and he had better if this D is gonna work.

Obviously, if qb play improves (especially if it is dramatic), that person (Taylor or Beck) will have a huge impact. But you have to say that Ross will have the biggest impact, as he did last year.

I think everyones going to focus on the Offense, but I expect and hope the defense will perform better.  Octavian is going to blow the doors off, but we need to have the emotional leader.  I hope Steve can do that.

Disagree. On D I think that Bowman will have the most impact, and he had better if this D is gonna work.

Obviously, if qb play improves (especially if it is dramatic), that person (Taylor or Beck) will have a huge impact. But you have to say that Ross will have the biggest impact, as he did last year.

Yeah, I think your right. I've seen Octavian play and he's the real deal, but Bowman is so dynamic, he should be getting a solid look at punt returning.

Cosgrove is going a little more zone which will help.

Whos lost his starting job when Bowman comes to town?