Husker Youth Experience

Just got back from the HYE.

They didn't allow us to watch any of practice, I don't know if that was because it was inside the Hawks Center and there wouldn't be room for everyone, who knows, but it was disappointing to me.

My son loved all of it, He couldn't stop talking about him being able to catch passes from Cody Green, taking handoffs from Roy Helu and Q Castille and blocking against DJ Jones.

They didn't allow us to watch any of practice, I don't know if that was because it was inside the Hawks Center and there wouldn't be room for everyone, who knows, but it was disappointing to me.

We were disappointed as well that we didn't get to see any practice. My daughter really wanted to run out on the field but there isn't anything you can do about the weather.

There sure was a lot of standing around before hand though. I noticed on the "highlights" from last year the video totally skipped the Mizzou game.

I think once is enough for my daughter so I don't think we will be going back for a few years when the boy turns 8.

We were disappointed as well that we didn't get to see any practice. My daughter really wanted to run out on the field but there isn't anything you can do about the weather.

There sure was a lot of standing around before hand though. I noticed on the "highlights" from last year the video totally skipped the Mizzou game.

I think once is enough for my daughter so I don't think we will be going back for a few years when the boy turns 8.

Your avatar is epic. Can't go wrong with Zack Morris.