Huskers vs. Sooners

Even as inconsistent/bad as NU's pitching has been, there were a lot of routine fly balls that ended up leaving the yard today. I'm not going to get too down on the team, they didn't play their best, but even so, I think without 25+ MPH winds, this series, and today's game, might have been at least a little different :dunno

That said, I'm not sure why, for the 3rd straight Big XII series, the last game of the series has been their worst game of the series offensively. That's kind of backwards.

Agreed. It is quite puzzling.

But we need to be ready for Wichita State. I don't think they're as good as they usually are (could be wrong here) but they did take a series against Pepperdine which was rated near the top ten at the time. But Pepperdine dropped out of BA's rankings this week. So who knows...

WSU doesn't have a lot of power, so maybe that will help us.

Looking at WSU's website, it seems they will be wearing camo jerseys for the game. Might be hard to see those outfielders and keep balls away from them. :lol: