Big Red Kickoff

Hey Husker Fans.

I don't know if you heard, but a new event is coming to the state of Nebraska Husker Nation and for college football fans throughout the region! The event, Husker Nation's Big Red Kickoff is scheduled for August 27-28 and will consist of a two-day Flag Football Tournament, Husker Legends Challenge, Celebrity Game and Youth Clinic. The event's objective is to energize Husker fans and bring the fans together in one central location prior to the 2005 season. This event was just announced on Friday and we've received some great feedback especially because of the Husker Legends who are partnering with this great event... Frazier, Benning, Veland, etc., etc.

If you're interested in forming a Flag Football team or learning more about the event, feel free to visit the site at www.bigredkickoff.com. You can also click on our logo on the Husker Board and Husker Nation homepage. Thanks and pass on the website to your fellow Husker fans!

Take care and Go Huskers!!!!!

Big Red Kickoff

Hey Husker Fans.

I don't know if you heard, but a new event is coming to the state of Nebraska Husker Nation and for college football fans throughout the region! The event, Husker Nation's Big Red Kickoff is scheduled for August 27-28 and will consist of a two-day Flag Football Tournament, Husker Legends Challenge, Celebrity Game and Youth Clinic. The event's objective is to energize Husker fans and bring the fans together in one central location prior to the 2005 season. This event was just announced on Friday and we've received some great feedback especially because of the Husker Legends who are partnering with this great event... Frazier, Benning, Veland, etc., etc.

If you're interested in forming a Flag Football team or learning more about the event, feel free to visit the site at www.bigredkickoff.com. You can also click on our logo on the Husker Board and Husker Nation homepage. Thanks and pass on the website to your fellow Husker fans!

Take care and Go Huskers!!!!!

Big Red Kickoff

Team Huskerboard anyone??????? :thumbs

heck I will play. I might be a bit younger than some of you guys, but you need someone to keep up with the other college kids. :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

OOooohhh what are ya sayin...how old you think some of us are?? I could still fling the ball 40 yards. I can get that pill out on a rope for the 15 yard out. Well at least that's what I think.

If were serious, we'll let Blackshirt know, get us some after the game celebration together. Make Blackshirt pick it up the tab....he owes us anyway.

heck I will play. I might be a bit younger than some of you guys, but you need someone to keep up with the other college kids. :thumbs  :thumbs  :thumbs

OOooohhh what are ya sayin...how old you think some of us are?? I could still fling the ball 40 yards. I can get that pill out on a rope for the 15 yard out. Well at least that's what I think.

If were serious, we'll let Blackshirt know, get us some after the game celebration together. Make Blackshirt pick it up the tab....he owes us anyway.

I don't know about playing, but I'd like to meet some of you at the bar after this event. I can't play, but I can sure drink.. :cheers

• 1 month later...

Husker Fans,

Don't forget to check out www.bigredkickoff.com and sign up a flag football team for Husker Nation's Big Red Kickoff one week prior to NU's first game.

If you have any questions, feel free to email the event at info@bigredkickoff.com or call 402-333-3602.

Thanks for your support and go Big Red!

Big Red Kickoff

...start getting on Blackshirts case, he's got more money than god, he'll buy at least one round and a few dozen wings.

If by God you mean Wyatt Sexton or that Allah guy in India who God's job was recently outsourced to then yes I suppose you're right.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone heard who any of the celebrities are who are playing in the celebrity flag football game at the Husker Nation Kickoff on Aug 27th? 

Thanks

Hey NP, I've merged your post with the existing discussion for this event, which will get the attention of the person running it who can answer your question. ;)

• 2 weeks later...