Who will be our "Go To" Guy?

I dont remember exactly how he said it but towards the end of the season one of the announcers said something about nebraska being a fun team to watch but also painful to watch or something along those lines. We were way to inconsistent and I hope next year someone can step up for the entire season and stay consistent. Anderson? McCray? Jones? Henry? Richardson? Diaz? One of the new JUCOs?...idk your guess would be as good as anybodys.

I made this post in that mizzou offense thread earlier and am curious who you think will emerge as our most consistent offensive threat. I also heard something about a walk on from beatrice thats supposed to be decent height with a good three pointer, anybody know anything about him?

From what I saw this year, McCray has the potential to be VERY good.

Tough to tell though, hopefully the juco transfers can shoulder some of the load. Whoever it is, we all know the focus will still be on playing great team defense, although I wouldn't mind seeing them run more next year if they have the personnel/depth.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is that surprising? What do we know about the JUCOs? Nothing at all. We have no idea how they will transition to the speed and power of D1 college basketball.

We've seen the other players play at that level, so I have a much easier time saying they will be the majority of our offense next season.

Why is that surprising? What do we know about the JUCOs? Nothing at all. We have no idea how they will transition to the speed and power of D1 college basketball.

We've seen the other players play at that level, so I have a much easier time saying they will be the majority of our offense next season.

Although I agree that those 3 will be big contributors next season, I don't think we necessarely can bank on it like you are saying. No we haven't seen jucos play, but Richardson only saw some spot time and Jones was out for 90% of the season. Just saying, but I have a lot of confidence in them as well. I think Richardson and Jones will be sharpshooters from beyond 3 next season with McCray being the do-it-all guy. I look for one of the 7 footers doing some good things for us as well. I think Diaz has more upside than Niemann.

• 2 weeks later...