Dillard?

I believe he was injured almost the entire time he played last year. His speed has deffinately dropped off comparitively speaking, from his fresh year. There isn't time in Collegate sports to take time off for very many players. It's just a matter of playing the best people. We have some very good talent comming in. Even these guys better stay on top of their game. It is the nature of the business.

I believe he was injured almost the entire time he played last year. His speed has deffinately dropped off comparitively speaking, from his fresh year. There isn't time in Collegate sports to take time off for very many players. It's just a matter of playing the best people. We have some very good talent comming in. Even these guys better stay on top of their game. It is the nature of the business.

I agree, either you're the best guy or you're not. Dillard has been there for us, but it's going to get to the point where if there are more talented guys, then they are going to play. It's too bad as I had high hopes for him, but the injury really did seem to slow him down. :hmmph

Just speculation, but I've heard on various sports programs a lot of people questioning his work ethic. He's always seemed like a pretty class act and just a low key guy its to bad hes fallen off the map so far.

Seriously think about it... last year if you asked people who our best player on defense was I'm guessing you might have got more saying Dillard than you would have Suh.

Just speculation, but I've heard on various sports programs a lot of people questioning his work ethic. He's always seemed like a pretty class act and just a low key guy its to bad hes fallen off the map so far.

Seriously think about it... last year if you asked people who our best player on defense was I'm guessing you might have got more saying Dillard than you would have Suh.

Just to expand on that, I have heard reports from the media (i.e. LJS and OWH) that there has been discussion on Dillard not meeting the coaches' standards as far as preparation and work ethic go. From the way they have been discussing it, it appears Dillard didn't push himself hard during winter conditioning and didn't work as hard as he should have been during spring ball.