UN Officials had no idea about "ticket scalping"

“I got caught up selling some tickets that I wasn’t supposed to be doing,” Glenn told The Post. “Coach Pelini did what he had to do.”

Not to split hairs, but he didn't say game tickets . . . tickets to a keg party? Any other illicit event - amoral yet not against NCAA rules. Just thinking like a lawyer - not one really, I just stayed at a Motel 6.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

“I got caught up selling some tickets that I wasn’t supposed to be doing,” Glenn told The Post. “Coach Pelini did what he had to do.”

Not to split hairs, but he didn't say game tickets . . . tickets to a keg party? Any other illicit event - amoral yet not against NCAA rules. Just thinking like a lawyer - not one really, I just stayed at a Motel 6.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

:yeah:rollin

lets think about the Stat Rape charge. what is the legal age for consent in Nebraska?

is it 18? i dont know.

lets now assume that the girl in question was 17, and legal age is 18. technically if she consented to having sex with Cody, it would take her parents to push for a Stat Rape charge.

so if her family want to keep it from the public then there is no charge at all, end of story.

no one knows the facts here, those who do are not talking about it, so lets not kill the kid and hang him from the nearest tree

Everybody should read all the articles closely, especially the one on LJS. It says that Nebraska school officials said Glenn did nothing to violate NCAA rules. So now, everybody thinks it must be something serious huh?

If it was something serious, the Redskins would have found out about it. You never lie to an NFL team, and the Redskins organization said that they took a long hard look at what happened to get to the total bottom of it. Do you really think the Redskins and Cornhuskers are working together to keep this hush hush?

Not possible.

Entirely possible. It's easy to see an NFL team finding something like this, shrugging their shoulders and saying "Eh, well, if he can play football." And they would keep it quiet, whatever it is, for the same reasons Bo and Tom have kept it under wraps. What they find about players isn't going to be publicized anyways.

Everybody should read all the articles closely, especially the one on LJS. It says that Nebraska school officials said Glenn did nothing to violate NCAA rules. So now, everybody thinks it must be something serious huh?

If it was something serious, the Redskins would have found out about it. You never lie to an NFL team, and the Redskins organization said that they took a long hard look at what happened to get to the total bottom of it. Do you really think the Redskins and Cornhuskers are working together to keep this hush hush?

Not possible.

There was no paperwork filed with Cody Glenn's name on it, so it would be very difficult for anyone from the Redskins staff to find out what actually happened.