I was wondering if anyone has found any information on a MN kid. His name is Jake Bolks...he has a good frame and can run and hit like a mad man. I use to teach him, but I don't have a scout membership so any information would be great....I just want to see if he is even on any radars.

Not showing up other than in coverage of his games and stats from MaxPreps. Even without membership you can still query Scout, Rivals, and ESPN for info.

Jake Bolks is a Junior at Prior Lake High School in Savage, MN. He is a three sport athlete and actually looking for a college to play football. He was visiting NDSU last week and University of Minnesota was out at the PLHS asking about him. Bethel University is looking at him for basketball. He is a great student with a cumulative GPA of 3.6. He is an awesome player to watch because he plays with his heart. This kid still hits hard, and has great hands! He plays both ways and special teams the entire game. He is registered at athleticquest.net