DE Chuka Ndulue

Player: Chuka Ndulue

Hometown: Dallas, TX

Position: DE

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 240 lbs.

40 time: TBD

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Colorado State, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas Tech, Tulsa, Utah, UTEP

Favorites: Kansas, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas, Utah, UTEP

COMMITTED TO OKLAHOMA

Rivals: :star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star

Bob Stoops is the only coach in the B12 that can, consistently at this time, go head to head with ND and UT and have a chance at this time. Bo is probably 2 years out on this. Don't start a fight with me. I used the phrase 'consistently at this time'.

Bob Stoops is the only coach in the B12 that can, consistently at this time, go head to head with ND and UT and have a chance at this time. Bo is probably 2 years out on this. Don't start a fight with me. I used the phrase 'consistently at this time'.

agreed, maybe 3 years out at that.

I really dont think it will so much be the coach or the record of the team, I think in NU's case its more of the location. OU is what, like 3 hours from most of the Texas kids, thats pretty close and is a huge help for those kids.

Now obivously the better NU gets the more it will help but the location will always be a factor.