Yes Man

Funny movie, still remember when main character is trying on some tux's (how do you spell tux except plural?) and a guy that he had gone on a "man-date" shows up calling him a wh*re for forgetting the special night they had together. Hillarious movie, people should watch it if they haven't.

Dude ahaha completely different movie. You're thinking of I love you man.

Funny movie, still remember when main character is trying on some tux's (how do you spell tux except plural?) and a guy that he had gone on a "man-date" shows up calling him a wh*re for forgetting the special night they had together. Hillarious movie, people should watch it if they haven't.

Dude ahaha completely different movie. You're thinking of I love you man.

Oh wow, I completely made myself look like a dumb*ss. Haha nice laugh anyways, the image that I have when I think of Yes Man is the end where everyone is nude because Jim asks everyone to donate their clothes. :clap:clap:clap

tuxedos?

they probally should make a movie about nebraska football, maybe about Brook Berringer and all that he did for this university and state

I like your idea, but how about a Langston Coleman biopic. His walk on story makes Rudy Ruddiger's look like a damn cakewalk!

Not only would we see the birth of the Blackshirts,but how great would it be to see hollywood try to cast for coach Devaney? Or better yet a young Tom Osborne! That would be tough to find to characters so unique and so different from each other.

I'd might cast James Gandolfini as Bob Davaney, and Kevin McKidd of Grey's Anatomy as Tom Osborne. The guy already plays a doctor, and he was great as Lucius Vorenus in HBO's Rome. (I doubt many of you watched that show, so you may have to take my word for it)

"Thirteenth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"