Yes Man

I rented Yes Man from the redbox last night and I was surprised to see about a 4 minute scene in Lincoln, Nebraska including scenes from a game against Oklahoma state. I remember hearing about movie filming in Memorial Stadium but I forgot all about it. Definately cool to see, free publicity I guess and not too bad of a movie :clap

The OKSt game? As in the 35-0 at halftime beat down OKSt game? Good to see that game well-documented, as it will go down as being one of the greatest husker games of all time......the final nail in SP's coffin.

Hell yeah! I want NU football to get as much exposure as possible!!! It's not like the rest of america cares what game it was, or who won. Only us diehards are still torn up over that whooping!

I rented Yes Man from the redbox last night and I was surprised to see about a 4 minute scene in Lincoln, Nebraska including scenes from a game against Oklahoma state. I remember hearing about movie filming in Memorial Stadium but I forgot all about it. Definately cool to see, free publicity I guess and not too bad of a movie :clap

wasn't memorial. it was filmed at the usc coliseum.

Have you seen the movie? There are aerial shots that show Memorial, and even a shot of the tunnel walk and such that were filmed on sight. All that was filmed at the coliseum was the scenes with the 'fans' including Jim Carrey.

Have you seen the movie? There are aerial shots that show Memorial, and even a shot of the tunnel walk and such that were filmed on sight. All that was filmed at the coliseum was the scenes with the 'fans' including Jim Carrey.

mellow, dude. that's what i meant to say.

Funny movie, still remember when main character is trying on some tux's (how do you spell tux except plural?) and a guy that he had gone on a "man-date" shows up calling him a wh*re for forgetting the special night they had together. Hillarious movie, people should watch it if they haven't.