I'm actually a PS3 user exclusively I just know my fatcs. While it's true that the PS3 has the power to produce better looking games, the 360 has an easier cpu type to develop for so 3rd party games are almost always made on the 360 and ported over to the ps3, which always means there is some downgrading (sometimes it's barely even noticeable). EA has been one of the worst companies in this regard, having sports games that still aren't running the same side-by-side on each console. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Madden has screenshot after screenshot and video after video about how they are giving us a different more realistic game. You guys at NCAA need to do the same, I thought we would finally get to see something about gameplay. In Madden's latest video players can gang tackle then other players run up a push the pile! Thats what I want to see. NCAA make your game true to the real thing, add refs, chain gangs, update equipment, better defense, and then add all that other crap. Instead of fixing NCAA 09, how about you make NCAA 10.