That's exactly what so many people are screaming towards the devs.

Addict, have you seen the devs directly respond to the claims of BS on this one? I know I've seen the indirect 'statements' where they give the "we know that there was a problem with the rosters" sort of thing, but has there been anything concrete and/or remorseful?

It's ridiculous if you ask me :(

That's exactly what so many people are screaming towards the devs.

Addict, have you seen the devs directly respond to the claims of BS on this one? I know I've seen the indirect 'statements' where they give the "we know that there was a problem with the rosters" sort of thing, but has there been anything concrete and/or remorseful?

It's ridiculous if you ask me :(

The only thing they have solidly responded on is that an error was made with uploading the wrong set of rosters to TeamBuilder and then to the disc. They're trying to get a plan in place and when they do, they said they'll get a response out. I'm usually an EA backer but this is just ridiculous. I can live with a missing feature, I can live with a uniform being wrong, but this is just beyond me how this problem can go unnoticed.

one more thing....how can they release these rosters when THEY STILL HAVE LAST YEARS SENIORS AND DON'T HAVE ANY FRESHMAN BESIDES CODY GREEN! What are we supposed to do? a one man recruiting class?

I would rather wait a few more weeks for the game while they fix this crap....this is some bs

I just saw the NU vs Baylor video on OperationSports and noticed that LaTravis Washington was still a linebacker and #23. This is only a game I know but if you are going to make the game make it as authentic as possible. Why release 2 months before the season when you could wait a few more weeks work on the game a little more and clean it up?

the same happened last year (rosters all messed up, heck Castille was freakin white)