TO get to them, you have to go to teambuilder:My Webpage, and go to rosters and select nebraskas as a template. They aren't officially done, some of the players that have graduated are still on there, and some freshman aren't. Here are some of the notables:

QB:Lee-85 overall, Spano-82 overall, Green-83 overall

RB-Helu-89, Castille-88, Mendoza (hasn't been moved)-87, Okafor-78

WR-Paul-90, Holt-89, Brooks-86, Gilleylen-86

TE-McNeil-88, Young-85

A lot of the defensive linemen are messed up, but here they are anyway

DE-Turner-75, Allen-66

DT-Suh-97, Crick-86, Steinkuhler-82

CB-West-89, Hagg-88, Dennard-83

FS-Thenarse-90

SS-Asante-92

K-Henery-88

A few of the linebackers were messed up, so i didn't post them

Nebraska fans should consider themselves lucky, aside from the low DE ratings (which should get fixed) Nebraska players received solid ratings for averaging a pre-season ranking of #23. The QBs and WRs are getting a Husker Nation benefit of the doubt beings nobody has seen them play and they are all getting solid ratings.

Be very happy... some teams that are ranked better than Neb are getting a REAL hose-job. (Iowa is getting a OVR team rating of 74, even though they are ranked in the top 20 in the game and average a pre-season #21).

EA does less research every year in this dept and it's getting ridiculous. How about less time making little side games with mascots and more time making sure ratings are more accurate?

:bang:bang:bang:bang

That's pretty much my reaction after finding out today, directly from EA's mouth, that the TeamBuilder rosters are the final ones shipping. That is, if they can't find a solution they are "searching for" before release. This is the first year that I've considered not buying NCAA, although I still will because I enjoy college football. However, after Madden drops, I don't see NCAA getting much play time. I just wish NCAA would have done the leaps that Madden has been able to do in one development cycle.