I want some defensive recruits!

Don't get me wrong, I'm starting to LOVE this recruiting class especially now that Gabbert says he's going to get on the phone to help but I want some defensive talent like now. Signing high quality D-Line players is tough. Probably the hardest part of recruiting and until we lock up some studs on the interior I won't be happy.

Good thing is we have Jason Ankrah and Thad Randle both who should be studs.

Late.

Don't get me wrong, I starting to LOVE this recruiting class especially now that Gabbert says he's going to get on the phone to help but I want some defensive talent like now. Signing high quality D-Line players is tough. Probably the hardest part of recruiting and until we lock up some studs on the interior I won't be happy.

Good thing is we have Jason Ankrah and Thad Randle both who should be studs.

Late.

Agreed, but if this year follows last year it looks like we will have to wait until the season begins for the defensive commits to fall.

I agree, the really good D-line propects look to be signing later. Rare commodity means high interest which means more visits I guess.

Funny that. But it seems to be true.

Also, I think a lot of the good D-line propects sometimes don't get as much attention thru HS as they deserve. That's while they enjoy the limelight of recruiting so much.