So I was just looking at our 2009 Schedule...

If ya'll win at VTECH...then undefeated going into the OU game is very possible.

That's a mighty big "IF"...

I seriously don't think that "IF" is quite as big as some think.

Va Tech will will tough no doubt but let's keep some perspective here: Nebraska, simply playing their defensive assignments properly, which didn't happen in a lot of cases last season, will result in a much better defense. I look for the the Huskers to win 17-7.

If ya'll win at VTECH...then undefeated going into the OU game is very possible.

Va Tech will will tough no doubt but let's keep some perspective here: Nebraska, simply playing their defensive assignments properly, which didn't happen in a lot of cases last season, will result in a much better defense. I look for the the Huskers to win 17-7.

HuskerJen, we NEVER score 7 points at Lane.... Do you need a ticket? Would love to help you out, but you need to put up more than 17 to beat us in Blacksburg....

HuskerJen, we NEVER score 7 points at Lane.... Do you need a ticket? Would love to help you out, but you need to put up more than 17 to beat us in Blacksburg....

Well Nebraska is just a tad better than your usual home opponents, like James Madison...

:box

J/K... :dumdum

P.S. If I had the money to travel to Blacksburg for the game I would take you up on that offer... :thumbs

Well Nebraska is just a tad better than your usual home opponents, like James Madison...

:box

J/K... :dumdum

P.S. If I had the money to travel to Blacksburg for the game I would take you up on that offer... :thumbs

Haha... JMU is really not that bad of a football program, as is Richmond. However, we haven't played them lately. The big rivalry used to be VPI/VMI, but that changed when Tech went from being one of the worst D1 programs to one of the elite programs under Beamer.

I am not even going to compare by beloved Hokies to your Huskers. One of my favorite moments last year was having my picture taken under the banner outside Memorial with the 5 time NC sign. As much as I live and breath by VT football I respect a program like NU for the accomplishments and the way that they have remained classy even during times of trouble.

I am excited about you all visiting us in September and I can't wait for that weekend no matter the outcome of the game. I am fairly certain that both teams will have great seasons and that this OOC game will just add spice to our love of the game.

VT is a great team. This is a pretty big IF. However, if our guys come up and get the W then that would give us HUGE momentum going into the middle of the season, it is very possible we could go into the OU game undefeted. Dont bank on it though. Even if we somehow walk out of there with a W that doesn't mean we will make it to OU undefeted.

Hell I'll take a ticket, I only live about 5-6 hours away. :hellloooo

Hell I'll take a ticket, I only live about 5-6 hours away. :hellloooo

:yeah