NU RB's- present and future

We're looking REALLY GOOD at RB at this point guys... seriously. We've got Helu/Castille duo til after next year, and after that, I think Burkhead/D. Robinson could form a new lightning/thunder duo for a good while. Lester Ward is a wildcard, but I'm sure he'll contribute... and Austin Jones looks pretty darn good for a walk-on. I say, this year, as far as RB's go, it's McConico or bust. He seems pretty interested and doesn't have as many offers as you'd expect a stud Cali RB to have. Gio Bernard from St. Thomas Aquinas in FLA, who was looking at us for a while, seems to have cooled. I say we'd hold out for McConico... Andre Dawson from Cedar Rapids, IA seems interested but we haven't tendered him an offer. He even said we'd be his favorite if we offered (awhile ago tho). I say if we don't get McConico, we hold out and put on the full court press for Andrew Green. Summary- we're doing just fine at RB for awhile. Thoughts?

Edit: Sorry Junior... Good catch. Okafor's probably as good as anybody on the team right now... minus H and Q. He took it to the house from 20+ yards in the spring game. He's got a good combination of size and speed. I don't know how I forgot him. He's got all the tools to be a stud. Could be a three-headed monster at RB after H and Q leave, with Okafor, Ward, Burkhead. And as a sign of how confident the coaches are in our depth here, they moved the clear No. 4 guy from last year/ probable No. 3 this year in Mendoza to wideout to better utilize his game breaking speed. Can anybody say screen pass?

The only reason I asked was because when he signed with us, he was a huge catch. It seems like everyone always talks about these players when we're recruiting them, and then they get lost in the shuffle once they're on the team. Not saying it will happen, but I could definitely see this happening to Green if we get a high profile QB in the upcoming recruiting class.