Your FIRST place Chicago Cubs!

I read your thread title and automatically assumed it was about the Dodgers on account of the "First place!"

-In all seriousness the Cubs are hot, and if todays performance by Jason Schmidt for the Dodgers did not scream "WE NEED A STARTER!!!!!" I don't know what will

I read your thread title and automatically assumed it was about the Dodgers on account of the "First place!"

-In all seriousness the Cubs are hot, and if todays performance by Jason Schmidt for the Dodgers did not scream "WE NEED A STARTER!!!!!" I don't know what will

Agreed. I think Halladay would look pretty good in a Dodgers uni.

They are asking a hefty price tag for Halladay.

Agreed, the Blue Jays GM might be a bigger idiot than Coletti on the Dodgers and not realize that a team wanting pitching is not going to trade them Billingsley AND Kemp (which apparently was the Jay's offer)

Yeah, but it is justified to ask so much for him, he is a top 5 starter in MLB and has been for the last 7-8 years. I think it would be worth it to grab him because they would get 2 seasons out of him before the contract runs out. The Dodgers are built for beyond the current season for once (how refreshing). I doubt it goes through, but I can always dream.

Yeah, but it is justified to ask so much for him, he is a top 5 starter in MLB and has been for the last 7-8 years. I think it would be worth it to grab him because they would get 2 seasons out of him before the contract runs out. The Dodgers are built for beyond the current season for once (how refreshing). I doubt it goes through, but I can always dream.

Dodgers have 3 with the Cards. :box:box Beat that ass!!!

Dodgers have 3 with the Cards. :box:box Beat that ass!!!

4, actaully.