Media Day

i still haven't heard about his release though? :dunno

Do you mean you heard Pelini put it otherwise or what?

I know Pelini said he is not playing due to medical reasons. That is partly true and has been known for months he would not play. However, off the field stuff not medically related is what pushed this to be told now.

Jai is done with this team either way unless he can find some doctor in a podunk town somewhere to clear him, in which case Pelini would debate giving him an 18th chance.

And yes, that is a cheap shot at Pelini's punishment of players. Teaf and Andy still leave me amazed that Pelini would let them back.

You're right...Teafatiller should've NEVER have been allowed to come back because it was seemingly one DUI after another.

Christensen on the other hand, was only in trouble this one time from what I know. And, either the charges were dropped or he was found not guilty. Under the circumstances Bo made the "right" decision.

DUI's are serious but they happen very frequently. Also a lot of people have driven while having alcohol in their system, just haven't gotten caught. I was really shocked when Stoops let Chaisson back on the team.

You're right...Teafatiller should've NEVER have been allowed to come back because it was seemingly one DUI after another.

Christensen on the other hand, was only in trouble this one time from what I know. And, either the charges were dropped or he was found not guilty. Under the circumstances Bo made the "right" decision.

One thing you will learn is that the majority of issues under Bo's watch will go unreported. He basically has the entire media tied down when it comes to reporting things. Everything from recruiting coverage, to the Cody Glenn situation, the Jaivorio health and OTF problems, the Andy C situation, why Levorson just suddenly quit, among many other things. Usually you will hear stuff leak, but not under Bo.

If even half of Andy's problems were leaked, we would be ashamed to have him on this squad. I won't go out of my way to bash a player, but it is absolutely disgraceful that Andy is still allowed on this team after the garbage he has pulled in his time here. It's to the point that I may like Sam Keller, Bo Rudd and Corey McKeon more than I like that guy and I think most here are aware of my feelings towards those guys.

One thing you will learn is that the majority of issues under Bo's watch will go unreported. He basically has the entire media tied down when it comes to reporting things. Everything from recruiting coverage, to the Cody Glenn situation, the Jaivorio health and OTF problems, the Andy C situation, why Levorson just suddenly quit, among many other things. Usually you will hear stuff leak, but not under Bo.

If even half of Andy's problems were leaked, we would be ashamed to have him on this squad. I won't go out of my way to bash a player, but it is absolutely disgraceful that Andy is still allowed on this team after the garbage he has pulled in his time here. It's to the point that I may like Sam Keller, Bo Rudd and Corey McKeon more than I like that guy and I think most here are aware of my feelings towards those guys.

If you know something, out with it. You're not helping anyone with innuendo. Either AC is the kind of guy we want on the team or he isn't. If he's not, then let us know. If you've got nothing, then don't make stuff up.

I'm guessing you know stuff. I'm guessing you're right. But without facts, all you're doing is essentially slandering the guy, and that doesn't do anyone any good.

I appreciate the info, I really do. But half a story is worthless.

If you know something, out with it. You're not helping anyone with innuendo. Either AC is the kind of guy we want on the team or he isn't. If he's not, then let us know. If you've got nothing, then don't make stuff up.

I'm guessing you know stuff. I'm guessing you're right. But without facts, all you're doing is essentially slandering the guy, and that doesn't do anyone any good.

I appreciate the info, I really do. But half a story is worthless.

I've posted about this before in regards to Andy. Got blasted for it before, not worth going into it again.

Just use the search function if you want to read more about it.