I have to admit...

I really didn't agree with the Pelini hire, but I could see T.O.'s logic. Our offense wasn't the problem; it was the defense. Pelini is one of the best defensive minds in the country. It was a logical pick.

And now that I have seen the results, well, I have been impressed. Especially since we could have won two additional games, but failed to execute when we needed to.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. <_<

I look forward to seeing what Pelini and company has done for 2009.

I have only one slight issue. There are a few select assis. who wont get off their ass and recruit. We have a top O lineman in the country begging for some attn . WTF.

Sorry to be a downer but Pelini needs to stay on the coaches asses about their efforts on the recruiting front.

I think it will work out and Pelini will do great he just has to ( Motivate) some Assis.

I have only one slight issue. There are a few select assis. who wont get off their ass and recruit. We have a top O lineman in the country begging for some attn . WTF.

Sorry to be a downer but Pelini needs to stay on the coaches asses about their efforts on the recruiting front.

I think it will work out and Pelini will do great he just has to ( Motivate) some Assis.

Who are you talking about? Cotton? I hadn't heard anything about this until now.

If this is true hopefully they get it in gear.

Who are you talking about? Cotton? I hadn't heard anything about this until now.

If this is true hopefully they get it in gear.

I think he is refering to this Rivals Article about Christian Westerman. Just to quote what was said:

"They definitely have high interest in my son as they're sending him letters, and I can tell you that Nebraska is very high on our list. Obviously, they have very great tradition in their program, and we've always been sort of Nebraska fans, though there are no family connections or anything.

"I think that Nebraska is on the rise and that Bo Pelini is bringing that program back quickly. We're real high on Nebraska, there's no doubt about it. We'd love to hear from coach Pelini."

Would this be a great pickup? hell yeah, especially since he has down right impressed USC's and Texas's head coaches, not just assistants but head coaches.