Okay so I have....

Husker B - Arizona

acknowlton(Husker Nono) - UCLA

Double 0 Debo(tburhman67) - Cal

Boomwrangler - Oregon State

Tputz - ????

gSt RutRow - ????

Huge Husker - ????

I am thinking we will start soon and add others as they come in. 5 min quarters and All-American. What is the agreement on players who do not keep up with the rest of the dynasty. Advance after a week? Shorter..longer...anything else I am not thinking of?

To be truthful, I think it would be a lot better if we were not all in the same conference. That way we'd only have a few head-to-head matchups before the bowls instead of constant ones every week which would slow things down.

Whatever yall wanna do though.

i Havent done an online dynasty before when cal plays UCLA do we both have to be on to play each other or what? I play dynasty all the time just not online.

Yea we would all have to play each other during the regular season which really slows things down. If you guys want to simply select teams from around the country I am okay with that too....just let me know. I am not in any big hurry.

Okay so I have....

Husker B - Arizona

acknowlton(Husker Nono) - UCLA

Double 0 Debo(tburhman67) - Cal

Boomwrangler - Oregon State

Tputz - ????

gSt RutRow - ????

BigHoseph (Huge Husker) - Oregon

I am thinking we will start sometime this week and add others as they come in. 5 min quarters and All-American. We will try to advance once at least week and I am always 100% open to suggestions. Sound good guys?

PS. - If your gamertag is not the same as your name here let me know ASAP so I can get everyone added in correctly!

I've never done online dynasty mode before. I know we all compete for the same recruit pool, but isn't that only important if we planned to simulate more than one season?

What are the main things a newb to the online dynasties should know?

It runs just like a normal dynasty, we do recruit against each other and all of us playing in one conference will definitely make things interesting. In this dynasty (unless something changes) you will have one week to do your recruiting and play your game. If you are playing a human controlled team, you will have to message that player and schedule a time to play each other. Other than that, you obviously cannot restart game. If you do restart a game, a nice little icon appears and we all get to ridicule you. It is really a great time and I think that you will enjoy it, especially if you enjoy playing dynasty on your own.

I've never done online dynasty mode before. I know we all compete for the same recruit pool, but isn't that only important if we planned to simulate more than one season?

What are the main things a newb to the online dynasties should know?

It runs just like a normal dynasty, we do recruit against each other and all of us playing in one conference will definitely make things interesting. In this dynasty (unless something changes) you will have one week to do your recruiting and play your game. If you are playing a human controlled team, you will have to message that player and schedule a time to play each other. Other than that, you obviously cannot restart game. If you do restart a game, a nice little icon appears and we all get to ridicule you. It is really a great time and I think that you will enjoy it, especially if you enjoy playing dynasty on your own.

Thanks for the clarification. Sounds good. I have plenty of free time in the PM to be available for match-ups. Not sure I understand the point of the recruiting unless people plan to take these teams and turn them into regular dynasties afterward, but a week to make my coach calls is plenty.

Good luck everybody. Should be interesting.