New Commit

You say "sarcasm" and yet you went to the trouble to type out that nice little sentence.. I wonder what Freud would have to say about that.

i wonder what freud would say about you're passive agressiveness.

Probably nothing, because it wasn't defined until DSM-III in 1952 and he died in 1939. Also for the longest amount of time passive-aggressiveness was defined solely as in the context of "defying" authoritative figures, and I doubt he would see anyone here besides the mods, maybe, as an authoritative figure.

I see what you were trying to do though.

Yeah I hope he's better than Rivals' star system indicates, he has a good frame and speed so that's good. I'd want him WR not corner.

Two things about the rivals star system. 1 - small town kids from small states dont really even get a real review. And 2 - when you take the all american teams, there are as many 2 star as 5 star on it. Not saying hes going to be AA, just that the star system is hardly proof positive that a player will be good or bad. Its a better plan to trust the coaching staffs that they know what they are seeing when they watch a kid, or some film.

When you see a 40 yard dash time off of an internet site, you need to add .25 seconds to it.

Jeremy Macklin ran a 4.40 at the NFL combine. There is no way this kid runs like Macklin.

I believe the 4.48 was electronically timed on field turf at Nebraska's camp this summer. So no, he doesn't run like Jeremy Maclin . . . he is eight hundredths of a second slower.

When you see a 40 yard dash time off of an internet site, you need to add .25 seconds to it.

Jeremy Macklin ran a 4.40 at the NFL combine. There is no way this kid runs like Macklin.

I believe the 4.48 was electronically timed on field turf at Nebraska's camp this summer. So no, he doesn't run like Jeremy Maclin . . . he is eight hundredths of a second slower.

Got proof??

Put him at safety.