Anyone Just Tailgate

Ive mentioned before i dont have a whole lot of bucks but i want to at least get to lincoln to see the stadium and take in the atmosphere n tailgating. Is there anyone who just hangs out outside the stadium the whole time who would open up a chair. It will be the oklahoma game so itll be alittle chilly but totally worth it to me.

I'm betting you wouldn't have any trouble finding a place to hang out. Go under the 180 overpass just west of the stadium. That lot is full of people. The fan experience at Ed Weir track is pretty cool, especially for kids.

Go here: http://www1.unl.edu/tour/

Click on the flyover tab on the upper right corner of the map, and swing around until you see the stadium. The track is on the NE corner.

I'm betting you wouldn't have any trouble finding a place to hang out. Go under the 180 overpass just west of the stadium. That lot is full of people. The fan experience at Ed Weir track is pretty cool, especially for kids.

Go here: http://www1.unl.edu/tour/

Click on the flyover tab on the upper right corner of the map, and swing around until you see the stadium. The track is on the NE corner.

If you are willing to wait right before kickoff, you might surprse yourself with a $5 ticket

I did that for our Fiesta Bowl game with Florida....for awhile,,Because we'd lost something like 6 of the last 7 games I went to and I was starting to get a little superstitious...I even brought along my Siberian Husky to scare us up some Gator fans, and to make sure I didn't get tempted to go for the $5 tickets after kickoff.

But We rushed home to catch it on the tube at the last minute and made sure my VCR had started taping it.

How much are tickets nowadays?

I just saw an ad tonight for ASU season tickets starting at $99..Seems cheap until you realize it would be mainly Pac-10 games...But with the ASU Cheerleaders..might be worth it.

..And..Give me one more place to wear one of my Husker Tees. :woo

If you are willing to wait right before kickoff, you might surprse yourself with a $5 ticket

I've never paid $5, but I've been able to get tickets from fans every time I've tried. Maybe you have to show a little leg to get the $5 tickets? I'll try that, if it helps. :)

I've gotten tickets to several games just by walking through tailgates. I have a lot of luck at the Touchdown Club across the street from the stadium, and in the overpass lot as well. And the great thing is, they don't scalp the ticket, they're just trying to get rid of them. I don't think I've ever paid more than face value for a ticket.

I could handle a 5 dollar ticket. But even if i didnt get to the game id like to hang with some huskerboard members. Anyone have a tv we co uld watch the game from in the parking lot.

Since all broadcasts have recently gone digital..don't think portable TVs work anymore...unless you bring along a dish?

• 2 months later...