9 bowl teams predicted for Big 12

Quick question for all: will the Big 12 be the strongest conference in the nation this year?

SEC is the best conference

:yeah

I'm a Big XII homer and all, but the reality is the SEC is better. We have work to do, especially in the bottom of the conference, before we're in the same league as the SEC.

In terms of rivalry not even close.

The south is an amazing area for football. I have lived in Memphis and Columbia, South Carolina. The area's are on fire every football weekend. Flags from every team in the conference line the streets. Truly amazing to see.

We may never see the leveling of the playing field on that. Just way too many people that are totally ate up with college football.

I listen to Rivals every single morning lately. We claim to be the best fans, but seldom does a call come in from a Nebraska fan. I initially thought it was more of slight like some feel ESPN does, but no way, Bill loves Pelini and says things positive everytime we come up. But very seldom a call, mostly Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida and Tennesse fans. Georgia and North Carolina are on there a lot. We need to represent.

I listen to Rivals every single morning lately. We claim to be the best fans, but seldom does a call come in from a Nebraska fan. I initially thought it was more of slight like some feel ESPN does, but no way, Bill loves Pelini and says things positive everytime we come up. But very seldom a call, mostly Alabama, Texas, Oklahoma, Florida and Tennesse fans. Georgia and North Carolina are on there a lot. We need to represent.

The measure of a fan base is not whether we call Rivals or not, though. I've never heard this show and I'm reasonably well informed.

Quick question for all: will the Big 12 be the strongest conference in the nation this year?

I'm a Big XII homer and all, but the reality is the SEC is better. We have work to do, especially in the bottom of the conference, before we're in the same league as the SEC.

Agreed. The SEC is maybe better at the top --- but it is close. The SEC is quite a bit better in the middle. The SEC is also better at the bottom. So... yeah. The SEC is better.

Agreed. The SEC is maybe better at the top --- but it is close. The SEC is quite a bit better in the middle (say teams 3-7). The SEC is also better at the bottom. So... yeah. The SEC is better.

That said, the B12 is quite a tough conference. Clearly the next best and perhaps not as far behind the SEC as some think. It might even be argued that the B12 top 2 is every bit as good as the SEC top 2 (but if so, it will have to be proven).

knappl,

It is a Serius/XM program.

Sponsored by Rivals.com. On 4 hours a day Monday through Friday, starting 7am your time I think.

It is about football recruiting and game projections. Most likely the most information you can get about college football.

Our fan base normally overwelms internet polls. For some reason they do not call this show.

In honesty I just recently found it, maybe a month or so. They had continous coverage of the media days, and interviews with the players. Actually pretty well ran

Serius 122 XM 143

It seems the best to me. It is on very early though for us on the West coast, but it is replayed several times a day on those stations.

It seems to be pretty fair accross the board.

They pick Florida to win and Texas or Oklahoma to be in the NC game. Feels that Pelini will narrow the gap again this year, but still a few years away on the talent level. Says we will win the North, but to expect a battle from Kansas.

Thinks Helu and Castille will go closer to 2500 yards this year and expects the Nebraska fan base to be happy about smashmouth running football. Need to protect the new QB. All pretty much what we have been saying around here.