Freeman a no-show at QBs Elite Academy

It's looking like he wasn't a no-show at all but merely late.  Jay Norvell was aware of it because it turns out that he was attending a 7 on 7 tournament and the OWH ran with the story anyways.

That's friggin LAME. :wtf

It is the OWH, ya know...they would like to think they are a terrific paper...but they're not. The LJS is a much better paper, IMO, and I am a grad student in Journalism. I have two professors who agree with me on this (have used the OWH vs. the LJS for some assignments, and they agree with me!).

I am not suprised with the owh running with the story with out getting the truth first. I would think that the biggest paper in the state would go out of its way to write something positive about each of the players attending the elite camp and let the word of mouth get out what a class act we have for media in this state, how player friendly the state is. Not, the attitude that they put out, there is no room for a 16-18 year old to be late to a sumer camp.

Oh well thats why I come here and get the news and then wait for the owh to verify it.

GO HUSKERS!!!!!!