Ron Kellogg Jr. and Taylor Martinez

Apathy

I just don't see Green burning a RS unless Zac gets injured. If that where the case, then I'm sure coach wouldn't hasitate to get the next best guy on the field. I've always thought the long term plan would be to RS Green so he'd have 3 seasons post Zac Lee. Kellogg, Martinez, or Washington could all afford to and would probably jump at the chance to give up a year to have a shot at the job.

That having been said, the World Herald says Green was seen getting extra tutorial with Watson, Beck and Cotton after pratice Friday. So, take that for whatever it's worth.

If Green is as good as advertised, and can make 2nd QB, no redshirt, Tyler Gabbert is coming next year, I look for Bo to keep the QB pipeline going. The one thing that bothers me is that Lee has no game minutes,lets see what happens the first game. Everybody is putting a lot of faith in him, when he was behind the Yale QB last year, I mean Witt. And he really looked bad, when he got in the game.

There's a reason Witt left, he was ahead last year because he knew the system a bit better. I think it was pretty well known that if Ganz had a brief injury that Witt was #2, but if Ganz sustained a long term injury that Lee was going to be the man. Lee started to grasp the concepts a bit better, Witt saw the writing on the wall and left.