Fun Topic

if you rewatch the Gator Bowl you'll see a guy in a corn cob costume very frequently. I had a friend of mine sit with that guy and he told me that they had a sign for CBS

Cat

Brown

Sandwich

It never got aired cuz the CBS guys wouldn't let them show that sign, but I thought it was hilarious to think they even tried to use that! haha!

They're usually stupid so I don't remember them. But, one memorable non-Husker game sign I saw was something along the lines of, "Kansas Football: Tradition since September 2007".

Mu ussually has some good ones when it comes to KU games. There have been a few mentioned on this thread including this one. One that I thought was pretty cleaver probably will not be a favorite of this board. But the "salt in the wound' one from MU/NU in 2007 was pretty good. I cant find a pic of it. OU and Texas ussually has good signs also.

Smart arsed college kids + markers and white board + TV time = classic sign

Three signs come to mind for me.

1. KU vs Mizzou two years ago. "Mizzou's think BIG XII title, Mangino's thinking Arby's"

2. Gameday at home vs USC. "Mark May knows college football like I know French tapestry"

3. Red Rrver Rivalry a couple years ago. A Longhorn fan with a HUGE card board cut out of the "shocker" sign. Loved it straight and to the point.

Honorable mention (self plug) at the USC game while tailgaiting we made a sign "Lawrence Phillips Defense Fund, Please Donate" actually got a enough dough for post day beers to drink the ass kicking away.

When DJ Shockley was the starting QB for UGA in 2005, some company was actually making a version of the foam #1 fingers that depicted "the shocker". Awe the good old days...

Do the Blue Hairs allow people to put up signs at Husker games?

Honestly, I have never seen a sign at a Husker game (home games).

I saw a memorable sign during the USC game in Lincoln. I was in east stadium and a student in south stadium had a large sign (like 5ft by 5ft) that said "Hey Hotdog Guy . . . " The sign holder finally caught the attention of the man shooting fairbury hot dogs. When the hotdog guy looked at the sign the student flipped it around and the other side said "You're a FATA$$!" The hotdog guy pulled up his hot dog gun and drilled the sign . . . dead center. Did anyone else see this? Possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen at a Husker game.

Do the Blue Hairs allow people to put up signs at Husker games?

Honestly, I have never seen a sign at a Husker game (home games).

I saw a memorable sign during the USC game in Lincoln. I was in east stadium and a student in south stadium had a large sign (like 5ft by 5ft) that said "Hey Hotdog Guy . . . " The sign holder finally caught the attention of the man shooting fairbury hot dogs. When the hotdog guy looked at the sign the student flipped it around and the other side said "You're a FATA$$!" The hotdog guy pulled up his hot dog gun and drilled the sign . . . dead center. Did anyone else see this? Possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen at a Husker game.

:laughpound:laughpound