Fun Topic

Saw this on another board, thought it would be better on this board since we have a variety of different fans, what's the best sign you've ever seen at a game?

this wouldn't qualify as my "best" but I remember last year when we were getting spanked by OU some dbag held up a sign that said "what rivalry?"

that sign drove me nuts... now let's hear some of yours

At the UGA-Bama College Gameday last year (don't get me started on the game itself) I made a sign that I kept handing to this girl that said "Richard ******** (Richard's last name), I'm PREGNANT!" in the hopes that his mother, family, and friend's would freak out that he had knocked some girl up (he knew about the sign and thought it was funny for those of you who think that I'm a complete jerk). They took that sign away pretty quick and we left. Going to Gameday sucks pretty bad anyways.

Saw this on another board, thought it would be better on this board since we have a variety of different fans, what's the best sign you've ever seen at a game?

this wouldn't qualify as my "best" but I remember last year when we were getting spanked by OU some dbag held up a sign that said "what rivalry?"

that sign drove me nuts... now let's hear some of yours

I guess the ESPN or ABC signs. Those that say Always Beat the Corn or Even Santa Picks Nebraska

Those get old...quick.

Back when the Huskers had a card section someone (a student maybe?) changed the codes before the Missouri game. The card section flashed “SCREW MIZZOU” in huge letters on national TV. I think NU got rid of the card section after that.