300th Sellout = New Attendance Record?

jjamuss

There's a difference between number of tickets sold and attendance. Not all people actually go that have tickets.

i understand that, thats why i said it wont be the universities fault if the record isnt set, theyll be counting the mice in the south stadium. thats why i figured they must count people through gates, through the press box, onto the sideline, whatever. just wondering if anyone knew how they did this exactly, if its a physical count, or all the "passes' of all sorts they issue added up beforehand.

if its not set, it wont be the universities fault. you can bet they'll be packing in every last person/press/celebrity/former player that they can get in there. it will fall on our shoulders to not just sell out, but come thru the gate. im guilty of being a part of the "sellout" but keeping my virgin ticket and happy drunk butt in the parking lot...im not pround of it, but hey, jaegerbombs and bellyshots happen. eh.

i mean, they do take actual attendance by count thru the gate right, thats why there was always those guys with the counters?

I seem to remember my room-mate and I sneaking over the SW corner/gate/fence the night before the Penn State game my freshman year..Just to see if we could..Then heard security guards talkin', so froze in between the seats for what seemed like more than enough time to sober up and realize we had season tickets and snuck back out.

I wonder if the fire Marshall has a set limit to what they will allow inside the stadium.. <_<

Otherwise..

Everybody bring a shoehorn!!!

(The RED ones..not the black!)

Man just found out I can't see the game, or will be home to watch it on the computer. I need to find a way to get updates on my phone. :bang

Theres a way to get them from HuskerExtra... I know I will get crucified for even saying HE on this site, but I get all the updates on my fone... even one yesterday about Q getting kicked off the team; and that is the only time I wish I didnt have it because it ruined my weekend.