posters

The season starts in just over a week. I need the new schedule poster on my office wall!

Any idea when they'll be released?

Hopefully they're not busy photoshoping out Castille.

Had a family member check out the Nebraska Bookstore the other day and they still aren't out. Read a post from a Husker fan who said he got one from a radio station that has Devaney, Osborne and Solich (if I remember correctly) so someone is making them. I hear ya though, I need that schedule on my office wall and on the beer fridge in the garage so I can start adding "W's" to the NU column once the season begins!!

Had a family member check out the Nebraska Bookstore the other day and they still aren't out. Read a post from a Husker fan who said he got one from a radio station that has Devaney, Osborne and Solich (if I remember correctly) so someone is making them. I hear ya though, I need that schedule on my office wall and on the beer fridge in the garage so I can start adding "W's" to the NU column once the season begins!!

The bookstore doesn't carry the schedule posters. The posters are sold at Huskers Authentic.