Top 10 College Football Entrances

Cacti, can't believe you posted this since we beat you to the number one spot... I am so glad so many Husker fans get to experience our entrance in TWO WEEKS!!! We loved the atmosphere in Lincoln and we hope you will be as pumped in Blacksburg!

I've experienced both (including actually running down the hill with the team at Clemson), and obviously I'm a little biased, but I was extremely impressed and intimidated by Enter Sandman.

Va Techs entrance look freakin awesome! I'm sorry but that beats the tunnel walk for getting me pumped up! But thats just my opinion. South Carolina's isn't that good though IMO.

Meh. They're just playing a song as they run onto the field (I know, so's Nebraska's, but at least there's the video highlights and they're walking through a line of fans). And all the noise is from the sound system - they just turn up the volume. And the song is about falling asleep. Meh.

BUT - much better than Florida State's and South Carolina's. And MUCH better than Notre Dame.

sorry the tunnel walk has been going on since at least the 70's when my dad played there....I personally think it has lost a little luster w all the animation and cartoons and whatnot....although it gives me chills to the friggin bone marrow when i'm there live and see the Sea of Red!! I just think the best ones are left to the players and the fans, not a jumbo tron.