Top 10 College Football Entrances

That's bullsh@t...they obviously don't like NU. Otherwise they would have put up a poll so NU faithful could crash their server with our awesome poll-voting skills <_<

Don’t let the recent lean years in Lincoln fool you – Nebraska still lays claim as one of the nation’s elite programs: five national titles; 46 conference titles; three Heisman Trophy winners. And a game-day entrance that rivals any school’s in the country, and sends 80,000-plus fans – collectively known as The Sea of Red – into a delirious fervor as their beloved Cornhuskers prepare to do battle on another crisp autumn day.

The Tunnel Walk, as it’s known, started in 1994, and shows a highlight montage on their jumbo video board, before cutting to a live shot of the Huskers below, marching their way from the locker room to the field, the latter part of which is lined with fans. As they get closer, they all reach up and touch the lucky horseshoe that hangs above the door, just before two members of the National Guard throw open the large gates, allowing the Huskers to storm onto the field.

Cacti, can't believe you posted this since we beat you to the number one spot... I am so glad so many Husker fans get to experience our entrance in TWO WEEKS!!! We loved the atmosphere in Lincoln and we hope you will be as pumped in Blacksburg!

I've experienced both (including actually running down the hill with the team at Clemson), and obviously I'm a little biased, but I was extremely impressed and intimidated by Enter Sandman.

Cacti, can't believe you posted this since we beat you to the number one spot... I am so glad so many Husker fans get to experience our entrance in TWO WEEKS!!! We loved the atmosphere in Lincoln and we hope you will be as pumped in Blacksburg!

I've experienced both (including actually running down the hill with the team at Clemson), and obviously I'm a little biased, but I was extremely impressed and intimidated by Enter Sandman.

Va Techs entrance look freakin awesome! I'm sorry but that beats the tunnel walk for getting me pumped up! But thats just my opinion. South Carolina's isn't that good though IMO.

I watched all of these entrances. There is no way we shouldn't be in the top 3. Actually, I really trully think we should be number 2. One reason I really wanted to go to the VT game was for the entrance. That's pretty frickin awesome! I think we need some smoke too, that would amp it up even a little more, and one good thing that I thought PeePeederson did do was the fireworks during the tunnel walk.

Va Techs entrance look freakin awesome! I'm sorry but that beats the tunnel walk for getting me pumped up! But thats just my opinion. South Carolina's isn't that good though IMO.

I agree but part of me wants to say pick a better Metallica song. Enter Sandman is almost to the point of free bird or stairway in annoying factor. Kind of wish I were going to the Va Tech game now tho

They talked about letting Rhoads ride on leading the team on his Harley tonight with Born To Be Wild blaring over the speakers but that weinie Pollard decided it might hurt his precious little turf too much... <_<

Watching Rhoads riding through the smoke and hitting the goal post with his Harley would have been freakin awesome!!!

Now is that a way to welcome your new HC? Hope he hits the goal post on his Harley?! Maybe taking out a cheerleader or a couple band members with him? :dumdum