How many games did Kellem Huston get suspended when he punched the Misery fan?

Can someone post a video of the Kellen Huston Video? It's been too long to remember exactly what happened.

My thoughts are that if you are a fan on the field in between the white lines, you are subjected to anything that happens on the field. Secondly, why taunt a player in full pads who works out daily and tackles people for a living. You aren't going to win that battle.

Can someone post a video of the Kellen Huston Video? It's been too long to remember exactly what happened.

My thoughts are that if you are a fan on the field in between the white lines, you are subjected to anything that happens on the field. Secondly, why taunt a player in full pads who works out daily and tackles people for a living. You aren't going to win that battle.

Google "kellen huston video" and it's the first hit that comes up.

Not to excuse Blount, but that Boise kid was asking for it and got what he deserved.

That's like saying a woman wearing a miniskirt in the bad part of town was asking to be raped. Blount's actions were way out of proportion to what Hout did. And you have no idea what Hout said, so this whole mentality that Hout was "asking for it" is completely unfounded.

Hout tapped Blount on the shoulder and said, "Scoreboard." Blount threw a right cross. Those are proportional to you? Come on.

First of all, to compare rape with what happened after the boise state v oregon game is completely ridiculous. Period.

Second of all, have you "buckled it up"?

Football is an emotional game. Especially in a game built up as much as this one was. What happened could happen after any rivalry or hyped up game around the country. All it needs is a spark with the right person.

If you taunt someone about a minute after the whistle sounds to end the game, specifically pinpointing him, grabbing his attention as he walks away, and reference something he said prior to the game that didn't turn out that way (the a$$ whooping comment. read Hout's lips) you are right in line for some sort of retaliation.

Did the punch go to far? Yes! Did Blount's later actions make it worse? Yes! Did Hout ask for it? Yes!

With that said, Their actions were not proportional, but Hout got what he deserved: a punch to the face, and Blount got what he deserved: full year suspension which will effect his future football and/or professional career.

Like Chip Kelly said; "Play with emotion, don't let emotion play with you."

To keep on subject: Blount's was worse because of the post punch activities

I'm not comparing rape to anything. It's an analogy. Don't attack the analogy, attack the argument. :facepalm:

Let me put this in perspective for you: FAU taunted NU by burning an N in effigy, effectively taunting Husker players. You're saying you're cool with Ndamukong Suh punching Schnellenberger in the face because he taunted us, on film. Look beyond the analogy now and see the reality of the argument. It's absurd for a Husker player to punch anyone because they taunted us.

Clear now?

To assert in ANY WAY that punching someone is justifiable on the field, even just after an emotional game, is absurd.

I'm not comparing rape to anything. It's an analogy. Don't attack the analogy, attack the argument. :facepalm:

Let me put this in perspective for you: FAU taunted NU by burning an N in effigy, effectively taunting Husker players. You're saying you're cool with Ndamukong Suh punching Schnellenberger in the face because he taunted us, on film. Look beyond the analogy now and see the reality of the argument. It's absurd for a Husker player to punch anyone because they taunted us.

Clear now?

To assert in ANY WAY that punching someone is justifiable on the field, even just after an emotional game, is absurd.

Burning an "N" before the game is motivational. Besides, burning an "N" is not making physical contact. The Boise State player MADE PHYSICAL CONTACT with Blount. He pushed him. A lot? Certianly not. But he pushed the guy. After he had passed by. That's a chicken $hit move. And like I said, I'm not excusing what Blount did, not the punch nor the ridiculousness afterwards. But when you walk by a guy and push him, don't be surprised if you get a punch in the mouth. And you deserve it. And you deserve a suspension.

My bit of frustration here is not that Blount got suspended (he got what he deserved, too), or that I think what he did was right (it was pretty awful), but the fact that this Boise player is being portrayed as a victim. HE STARTED IT! No one seems up in arms that he's not getting suspended, and I just can't figure out why.

I'm also a bit puzzled as to why Boise thought it a good idea to show the reply on the jumbo-tron. That certainly didn't help to deflate the situation.