Cody Green thread # 45,502

And it was a good decision. Even though Lee more than showed he's capable for this job, Green got a full quarter and some nice scenarios to get himself ready in case the worst should happen. He looked good tonight. Granted he's not under pressure, but he made some plays, and that's the reason he's here.

He looks like he can be the next Vince Young, but a more accurate thrower. He seems to really pin point the ball where he wants it to go. I'm very happy we didn't redshirt him. He is too good of a player to redshirt. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him play in every game this season.

I wonder if the TE has 3rd degree burns on his hands when Green threw that ball to him. Cody put some fire behind that ball on his 1st throw :clap

He looks like he can be the next Vince Young, but a more accurate thrower. He seems to really pin point the ball where he wants it to go. I'm very happy we didn't redshirt him. He is too good of a player to redshirt. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him play in every game this season.

Settled down dude. This was Florida Atlantic. Vince Young spanked our ass as a freshman 31-7 and ran for 163. CG gets a national title,lets talk