Got Carl

jayhawk

I assume you are trying to taunt us with your icon, which is very funny I grant you... That picture originally came from LJ World and a photo shoot they did with the team. Most KU fans though/think it was funny. Those are the 3 linebackers from the 2005 team, and they actually pretty awesome. Reed was Big 12 Defenisve player of the year and Kevin Kane and Banks Floodman played a lot in their 4 years and won all conference honors too... Going in to their senior year, they may have been our class of linebackers as far as performance on the field. They were also funny guys, which your photo so aptly shows... So I do think it is a great pic, but most KU fans like it... It was an intentionally released photo. It wasn't like some pic that was from a party...

I wasn't trying to taunt, I just thought it was a funny picture. It's certainly not the most incriminating picture of KU players I've seen this year. Besides, fro daddy likes it. :)

For what it's worth, it's only staying until I find something else that suits my fancy.

I don't mind it, even had you been taunting. I just wanted to go on record that it was a self-effacing humor pic to begin with... Not like a drunk pic from a party.

I wasn't trying to taunt, I just thought it was a funny picture. It's certainly not the most incriminating picture of KU players I've seen this year. Besides, fro daddy likes it. :)

For what it's worth, it's only staying until I find something else that suits my fancy.

I don't mind it, even had you been taunting. I just wanted to go on record that it was a self-effacing humor pic to begin with... Not like a drunk pic from a party.

Are you implying something??? <_<