Go ahead, everyone does it!

:o

http://www.cantonrep.com/osu/x1595421966/O...QB-Michael-Vick

Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor had Michael Vick’s last name written in his eye black sticker under one eye, and his sister’s name written under the other. What grabbed more attention was Pryor’s words on Vick after the game. It left some reporters scratching their heads.

“I just feel that he made his mistake, and I think he needs more support,” Pryor said. “Not everybody is a perfect person in the world. Everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I just feel that people need to give him a chance. I always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will. I still think he’s one of the best quarterbacks. I love Mike Vick. I look up to him a lot.”

I don't see what the problem is. I mean, he's right.

Just the other day I was walking down the street and noticed my wallet was gone. It had been stolen, so what was a man to do? I was hungry, wanted a hot dog. So I pulled out my uzi, pointed at a guy and told him to give me his wallet since someone had stolen mine. He neglected to oblige to my orders, so I shot him. Then I took his wallet, got myself a dirty water hot dog, put a little extra relish on it and scarfed it down.

Man, that hot dog was good.

Me and the boys were out last week doing to the regular stuff, you know, killing people and stealing and all that, when someone said "Man, it's just not as much fun doing this anymore now that everyone's doing it." So we decided to stop all the murdering and stealing and things like that.

It's really hard to quit, since everywhere I go people are doing it and it creates a lot of temptation to fall off the wagon, you know? I heard there is patch I can put on my arm for that and it works pretty well if you also get hypnotized at the same time. So I guess I'm gonna try that.

But damn, I sure will miss the recreational killing.

:o

http://www.cantonrep.com/osu/x1595421966/O...QB-Michael-Vick

Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor had Michael Vick’s last name written in his eye black sticker under one eye, and his sister’s name written under the other. What grabbed more attention was Pryor’s words on Vick after the game. It left some reporters scratching their heads.

“I just feel that he made his mistake, and I think he needs more support,” Pryor said. “Not everybody is a perfect person in the world. Everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I just feel that people need to give him a chance. I always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will. I still think he’s one of the best quarterbacks. I love Mike Vick. I look up to him a lot.”

What an idiot.