Nebraska No Name QB will rip VT!

Twodocs

Regarding Nebraska and the no name QB they have from somewhere; Mr. Lee will carve up VT with surgical precision. He will utilize his 14 targets like DeBakey doing a heart transplant!

27 / 35 = 0.771428571 completion percentage today

"Lee leads No. 22 Nebraska in rout of Arkansas State

Zac Lee threw four touchdown passes and Nebraska's offense racked up nearly 500 yards in a 38-9 rout of Arkansas State in the first ever meeting between the two schools.

Lee was 27-of-35 for 340 yards with a pair of TD strikes to Mike McNeill. Niles Paul ran for a score and caught another while Roy Helu, Jr. racked up 104 yards of total offense for the 22nd-ranked Cornhuskers (2-0), who scored a 49-3 home win over Florida Atlantic in their season opener."Lincoln, NE (Sports Network) -

He will have an afterlife in the NFL just like his daddy.

This no name QB is going to get better and will soon be very very well kinown!!

Bo and Watson unchain this colt and really turn him loose let him rip!

Open the pasture gate! :boxosoap:thumbs:koolaid2::cheers

EX-ZAC-LEE!!!! Did you guys see what I did there? :box:box

:facepalm:

at one point on the radio late in game they had Zac at 82%

again he had some drops as well so I am very excited with the passing game!

Regarding Nebraska and the no name QB they have from somewhere; Mr. Lee will carve up VT with surgical precision. He will utilize his 14 targets like DeBakey doing a heart transplant!

"Lee leads No. 22 Nebraska in rout of Arkansas State

Zac Lee threw four touchdown passes and Nebraska's offense racked up nearly 500 yards in a 38-9 rout of Arkansas State in the first ever meeting between the two schools.

Lee was 27-of-35 for 340 yards with a pair of TD strikes to Mike McNeill. Niles Paul ran for a score and caught another while Roy Helu, Jr. racked up 104 yards of total offense for the 22nd-ranked Cornhuskers (2-0), who scored a 49-3 home win over Florida Atlantic in their season opener."Lincoln, NE (Sports Network) -

He will have an afterlife in the NFL just like his daddy.

This no name QB is going to get better and will soon be very very well kinown!!

Bo and Watson unchain this colt and really turn him loose let him rip!

Open the pasture gate! :boxosoap:thumbs:koolaid2::cheers

sounds good to me brah... i heard somewhere tht zac lee is now has one/if not the highest passing completions % in the nation now....

Thr drops are really pissing me off. Can't do that against a team like VT in their house.

here is another analysis by Tom Shatel re no nmae Lee

http://www.omaha.com/article/20090912/SPORTS/709129741

Whoa there, the cart is getting a little bit in front the horse aint it? Let's see how it goes against a team with higher caliber players before we start handing Lee the heisman.

Don't get me wrong, I like your enthusiasm and hope Lee does as you say against VT!

GBR!

Exactly. Lee has looked very good so far but let's see what happens in a hostile environment against quality defensive players!

This stuff is to funny. Last week people were calling for us to start Green by mid season, now Lee going to rip V-Tech a new a-hole. Why do I even read this stuff?

Get the running game going early against V-tech and take the crowd out of the game. Take some pressure off Lee. If we cant do that, then we are done. Of course if we cant stop the run, then none of this matters anyhow.

31-23 Tech.

We have no idea of what we have as far as I am concerned.

I will give you that Zac is better than I thought going in.

We have given up way too many yards to lower level programs to be very confident about a win at VaTech. We have no idea how Zac will respond to most likey several interceptions. Our rushing offense is not that impressive when considering who we are facing.

It would be the first win on the road against a top 15 team since 1997 if memory is correct. We do not fair well against mobile QB's.

We have not seen an aggresive defense, and most importantly neither has Zac.

Winning at Blacksburg will be a major accomplishment. It can be done, but is anyone here willing to bet their house on it? Most likely not.

I am hoping for a win, but in honesty would be very happy with a game played without mistakes. Playing close and not being embarassed would be a major accomplishment at this time. Still not there yet, but this game has the ability to make us closer.

Not the end of the world either way.

:dunno