Nebraska No Name QB will rip VT!

Twodocs

Regarding Nebraska and the no name QB they have from somewhere; Mr. Lee will carve up VT with surgical precision. He will utilize his 14 targets like DeBakey doing a heart transplant!

27 / 35 = 0.771428571 completion percentage today

"Lee leads No. 22 Nebraska in rout of Arkansas State

Zac Lee threw four touchdown passes and Nebraska's offense racked up nearly 500 yards in a 38-9 rout of Arkansas State in the first ever meeting between the two schools.

Lee was 27-of-35 for 340 yards with a pair of TD strikes to Mike McNeill. Niles Paul ran for a score and caught another while Roy Helu, Jr. racked up 104 yards of total offense for the 22nd-ranked Cornhuskers (2-0), who scored a 49-3 home win over Florida Atlantic in their season opener."Lincoln, NE (Sports Network) -

He will have an afterlife in the NFL just like his daddy.

This no name QB is going to get better and will soon be very very well kinown!!

Bo and Watson unchain this colt and really turn him loose let him rip!

Open the pasture gate! :boxosoap:thumbs:koolaid2::cheers

Regarding Nebraska and the no name QB they have from somewhere; Mr. Lee will carve up VT with surgical precision. He will utilize his 14 targets like DeBakey doing a heart transplant!

Zac Lee threw four touchdown passes and Nebraska's offense racked up nearly 500 yards in a 38-9 rout of Arkansas State in the first ever meeting between the two schools.

Lee was 27-of-35 for 340 yards with a pair of TD strikes to Mike McNeill. Niles Paul ran for a score and caught another while Roy Helu, Jr. racked up 104 yards of total offense for the 22nd-ranked Cornhuskers (2-0), who scored a 49-3 home win over Florida Atlantic in their season opener."Lincoln, NE (Sports Network) -

sounds good to me brah... i heard somewhere tht zac lee is now has one/if not the highest passing completions % in the nation now....

at one point on the radio late in game they had Zac at 82%

again he had some drops as well so I am very excited with the passing game!

sounds good to me brah... i heard somewhere tht zac lee is now has one/if not the highest passing completions % in the nation now....

Lee does seem like he is ready to throw the deep ball at any second. He has been pretty accurate so far, so when in doubt, AIR IT OUT.

Ok, I love your enthusiasm, but WOW back to reality. Yes, the huskers put up around 500 yards today, but so did Virginia Tech and I hate to say that Marshall is probably better than Arkansas St. Lately, Virginia Tech is up were we would like to be and we really need to beat a good team to prove we are on the way back. Other than our win against Clemson last year, we have pretty much been killed by quality opponents.

I hate is as much as anyone and I think Bo is heading us in the right direction, but we have to PROVE we can do it on the field. I long for the glory days (I am old enouph, that I was already an adult during the mid 90's) and have hope for the future. Let's just not set ourselves up for possible dissapointment. If we do loose to VT, the sky isn't falling, we just will have a ways to go. But, having said that, we did sort of hang with them last year and think we may again or even have a chance to win. I just don't know about Lee slicing up VT's defense like a surgian.

I have bigger concerns at the moment. Since I unfortenately live in Michigan and they beat Notre Dame today. I have to listen to these Big Ten ego maniacs talk about how great and unstopable they think they are again.

Ok, I love your enthusiasm, but WOW back to reality. Yes, the huskers put up around 500 yards today, but so did Virginia Tech and I hate to say that Marshall is probably better than Arkansas St. Lately, Virginia Tech is up were we would like to be and we really need to beat a good team to prove we are on the way back. Other than our win against Clemson last year, we have pretty much been killed by quality opponents.

I hate is as much as anyone and I think Bo is heading us in the right direction, but we have to PROVE we can do it on the field. I long for the glory days (I am old enouph, that I was already an adult during the mid 90's) and have hope for the future. Let's just not set ourselves up for possible dissapointment. If we do loose to VT, the sky isn't falling, we just will have a ways to go. But, having said that, we did sort of hang with them last year and think we may again or even have a chance to win. I just don't know about Lee slicing up VT's defense like a surgian.

I have bigger concerns at the moment. Since I unfortenately live in Michigan and they beat Notre Dame today. I have to listen to these Big Ten ego maniacs talk about how great and unstopable they think they are again.

I have to agree with you on everything except the statement that Marshall is probably better than Ark. St. Marshall went 4-8 last year while playing the same quality of opponents that ASU played and went 6-6. Most of Marshall's losses were blowouts, including a 51-14 loss to Wisconsin, 30-14 to UCF and a 35-10 loss at RICE! These teams are fairly evenly matched, but I would give the advantage to ASU and their defense looked solid today, whereas Marshall's, on the other hand, opened up highways for VT running backs to jog down.

Definitely still nervous about our running defense though, especially with VT having a scrambling quarterback.

Whoa there, the cart is getting a little bit in front the horse aint it? Let's see how it goes against a team with higher caliber players before we start handing Lee the heisman.

Don't get me wrong, I like your enthusiasm and hope Lee does as you say against VT!

GBR!

Exactly. Lee has looked very good so far but let's see what happens in a hostile environment against quality defensive players!

I have to agree with you on everything except the statement that Marshall is probably better than Ark. St. Marshall went 4-8 last year while playing the same quality of opponents that ASU played and went 6-6. Most of Marshall's losses were blowouts, including a 51-14 loss to Wisconsin, 30-14 to UCF and a 35-10 loss at RICE! These teams are fairly evenly matched, but I would give the advantage to ASU and their defense looked solid today, whereas Marshall's, on the other hand, opened up highways for VT running backs to jog down.

Definitely still nervous about our running defense though, especially with VT having a scrambling quarterback.

Based on what Marshall did today at Lane... no, they are not a great team. They had no ability at all to stop the run. We do have 3 solid RBs, and a QB that can run, but Marshall just about rolled over every time Tyrod handed over the ball. I would not read too much into putting 600 yards of offense on those guys. Marshall did beat Houston though last year.

Whoa you guys! I understand the enthusiasm, and not to diss on these teams, but we beat Florida Atlantic and Arkansas State! We were expected to handily beat these teams.

On offense, a couple of things I especially like about Zac Lee is that he has only thrown one interception, he seems to step into the pocket, and his pass completion percentage is excellent. He was also able to spread the ball around to a lot of different receivers as well.

Our running game today I guess was a little lacking; only 136 yards rushing.

No fumbles today....nice!

Defensively, Arkansas State still racked up 274 yards of total offense. I don't think that will sit well with Bo or Carl this week. No interceptions but it could be because Arkansas State is a running team.

This team looks good, but I'm not ready to call the Virginia Tech game a win yet. It's a road game and Virginia Tech is a pretty good team. The Huskers are going to need their "A" game next week and the defense had better be ready. It will be in a tough environment to play but if the Huskers can jump on these guys quick, they can silence and the crowd and take them out of the game.

I believe they can win, but I guess that's why they play the game.

EX-ZAC-LEE!!!! Did you guys see what I did there? :box:box