MICHIGAN NOTRE DAME!

hskrfan4life

My family and I were eating at the Lincoln Granite City after the game today. The place was bursting at the seams of red-clad fans watching this game, and I'm happy to report that the place exploded--or at least the bar area did---when Michigan made that final touchdown. More than a few even started chanting "Overrated..."

Lou Holtz should have been retired after his national championship prediction. While I admit that the Shame have looked better this season on offense, that kind of asinine pick could only be the ravings of stage one dementia. However Notre Dame never takes long to prove everyone in the college football world right. Wave the top 25 good bye, I hope. Bump Nebraska up a peg.

Lou Holtz should have been retired after his national championship prediction. While I admit that the Shame have looked better this season on offense, that kind of asinine pick could only be the ravings of stage one dementia. However Notre Dame never takes long to prove everyone in the college football world right. Wave the top 25 good bye, I hope. Bump Nebraska up a peg.

by retired do you mean ole yeller retired or just retirement home, because after that NC prediction i think seppuku should be required.

I have always hated Notre Lame, but now I really can't stand them. I picked them to win one freaking time and of course they can't get the job done. Not even against a piss poor Michigan team! :steam

On an unrelated note, was anyone else getting sick of the announcers kissing Tate Forcier's ass all game? So he wins his first few games against mediocre opponents, and we're supposed to believe he's the next Payton Manning? Oh wait, I'm sorry it was only Fran Tarkington they compared him to! :facepalm: