Some pictures of the family

So we went and got family pictures for the first time last Friday and just got the pictures back. Of course dad had to put his boys in Husker gear so they know what it's like to be a Husker. I think the pictures turned out pretty good and we ended up getting 2 hours with the photographer and she took like 80 some pictures. Here's just a few of them enjoy............... :thumbs

_MG_0520.jpg

Cael on the bottom and Zach on the top.

_MG_0446.jpg

The family together minus the dogs.

_MG_0417.jpg

Zach, this kid tests my patience and has one hell of a temper, he definately gets that from his old man, he'll make one hell of a passionate football player. :)

_MG_0409.jpg

Cael, this kid might be the most laid back baby I've ever been around, he is going to have to bail his brother out because his brothers mouth is going to get him in trouble, again just like his dads mouth. Cael would be a good linebacker, he's stoudt as hell and will tear you up and make you feel good about it. :corndance

_MG_0406R.jpg

If someone could make this into a cool sig for me with my name on there and something like 2028 Husker recruits or something like that, that would be awesome!

_MG_0392R.jpg

One big happy Husker family! :)

We got alot more "normal" family pictures than what I showed here, but dad had to show his passion and momma was willing to go with it. The photographer was a huge ISU fan so she had a hard time doing these photo's, but she was really great.