We should have a B******

Better get your flame suit ready man because I have a felling that alot of people on here disagree and are gonna light you up...

The people that will try light me up havent seen Georgias B****** or Penn State's whiteout. Also, whats so wrong with supporting the defense for one game? Doesnt defense win championships?

It is called the SEA OF RED for a reason and any attempt to do the B-word will fail period.

I'm not the one that disagrees with you it's just I've seen it brought up on here before and it got shut down. I think it would be awesome if it was done right.

I understand you dont disagree with me. The ones that would "disagree" with me also believes that defense wins championships. Not one program emphasizes defense or cares about defense as much as Nebraska fans. Yet, when it comes to supporting the defense for one game, they all criticize it.

Better get your flame suit ready man because I have a felling that alot of people on here disagree and are gonna light you up...

The people that will try light me up havent seen Georgias B****** or Penn State's whiteout. Also, whats so wrong with supporting the defense for one game? Doesnt defense win championships?

It is called the SEA OF RED for a reason and any attempt to do the B-word will fail period.

Yet it must be called SEA OF RED for a reason. I mean look at all the people that wear white shirts and black shirts to the game...So since its the Sea of Red then we cant support the defense for one game? I understand....

The thing about these attempted B*******s in the past is that there is no announcement. The only way that ANYBODY except for people that just happen to wear black by coincidence and people that are pushing it (such as yourself) will contribute to a B******* is to announce it. Now I'm not speaking one way or another on if I support such an idea, but I just remember back in the days of Bill Byrne, they would have official announcements for REDOUTS, and on these days, NOONE would wear any color but red. It's surprising how red the sea of red can be when everyone thinks they HAVE to wear red (as if... for some reason they don't already feel compelled to... :bang ).

If they were to announce an official B******* over the PA, then it would make a huge dent... but that will never happen. It's called the Sea of Red for a reason. They need to bring back the announcements for official redouts though. It makes a huge difference.

:restore

The thing about these attempted B*******s in the past is that there is no announcement. The only way that ANYBODY except for people that just happen to wear black by coincidence and people that are pushing it (such as yourself) will contribute to a B******* is to announce it. Now I'm not speaking one way or another on if I support such an idea, but I just remember back in the days of Bill Byrne, they would have official announcements for REDOUTS, and on these days, NOONE would wear any color but red. It's surprising how red the sea of red can be when everyone thinks they HAVE to wear red (as if... for some reason they don't already feel compelled to... :bang ).

If they were to announce an official B******* over the PA, then it would make a huge dent... but that will never happen. It's called the Sea of Red for a reason. They need to bring back the announcements for official redouts though. It makes a huge difference.

:restore

So just because its called the Sea of REd then we cant support the defense? I get it. Im sure if there was sufficient time to make the announcements then people would do it...