3 question marks going into Saturday

OL is not gonna push VA-Tech around!!! If they do, then give NU the Big 12 title!!! Watson will be in 3 wides, maybe 4 and empty quite a bit and #5 might be running more on passing downs cause VT will bring the heat.

I predict that Wats will try to run early and get nowhere and then abandon the run and VT makes us one-dimensional --- and we live or die through the air.

On defense, they will run at us and cram it down our throats. They pass only modestly well and so if we can keep them from grinding us to death we'' maybe survive. But.... I think they will have sucess on the ground.

I'd guess that VT wins by 14 points (or slightly more) unless the turnover margin favors NU by +2. If we get the turnovers and break a big play or two, we can maybe make it a game. Still.... best case scenario is we end up close.

The two problems mentioned are the reasons VT wins --- our LB'ers and our offensive line. If we have any chance at all, any at all.... it will be because of Lee.

OL is not gonna push VA-Tech around!!! If they do, then give NU the Big 12 title!!! Watson will be in 3 wides, maybe 4 and empty quite a bit and #5 might be running more on passing downs cause VT will bring the heat.

I predict that Wats will try to run early and get nowhere and then abandon the run and VT makes us one-dimensional --- and we live or die through the air.

On defense, they will run at us and cram it down our throats. They pass only modestly well and so if we can keep them from grinding us to death we'' maybe survive. But.... I think they will have sucess on the ground.

I'd guess that VT wins by 14 points (or slightly more) unless the turnover margin favors NU by +2. If we get the turnovers and break a big play or two, we can maybe make it a game. Still.... best case scenario is we end up close.

The two problems mentioned are the reasons VT wins --- our LB'ers and our offensive line. If we have any chance at all, any at all.... it will be because of Lee.

Couldnt have said it any better. :cheers