Huskers heading to Blacksburg

Hokie

Husker fans, the Hokie nation is excited to welcome you all to Blacksburg. Nebraska has a great and storied program and we are ready for a great tailgate and game.

The town is throwing a tailgate party Friday night and hope both fan bases show up in force.

I hope some of you all swing by Lot 8 prior to kick off for some frendly football talk, a cold drink, and southern generosity. Thanks again for ya'lls hospitality last year. I know the Hokie fans want to return the favor.

Go Hokies!

It's a shame one of these two teams (preferrably VaTech...but I might be a bit biased) has to lose Saturday. Looking forward to a great game!

Saturday, I found myself feeling the same way except just oppositve. When Michigan was playing Notre Dumb, I couldn't help but finding myself hoping both of them would lose. I did the same thing while watching UCLA and Tennessee play hoping both of them could find a way to lose.

It's a shame one of these two teams (preferrably VaTech...but I might be a bit biased) has to lose Saturday. Looking forward to a great game!

Saturday, I found myself feeling the same way except just oppositve. When Michigan was playing Notre Dumb, I couldn't help but finding myself hoping both of them would lose. I did the same thing while watching UCLA and Tennessee play hoping both of them could find a way to lose.

Haha me too. I wish there was a way they could have both lost, but I was actually happy to see Michigan win simply because it put Notre Dame back in there place OUTSIDE the top 25. No way Lou Holtz-s-s-s prediction of them winning the MNC is going to hold up now.